Museum of Krolevets Weaving with Vladislava
Explore The Colourful World
Tour Start 15.11.2021
11 am GMT+2 CEST
About the Tour
Hi! Have you ever seen woven towels? Join our tour to the Museum of Krolevets weaving! Youll see amazing samples of works that are dating back to 1900 years. There are real working weavers looms. And we`ll try to make a towel live! Join us without hesitation!
Languages: English, Russian, Ukrainian.
The tour includes:
• an exposition of an old Ukrainian hut;
• a huge gallery of Krolevetz towel masterpieces;
• a collection of old and unique irons;
• different types of looms;
• a sample of weaving using a loom;
• an exposition of old Ukrainian wowen clothes;
• the mysterious signs on Krolevetz towels and wedding traditions.